Where to have breakfast:
– Mira Luna: in front of Playa de la Grava, next to our shop in the port, The Shop. Choose one of their terrace tables to look out over the lively promenade while you stretch out your coffee. There’s no rush here.
– Chola Cacao: the Gavilánez sisters’ café (Chola Restaurant), where you can have breakfast until 12.30h. with a D-Origen speciality coffee or brunch until 13.30h, although their concept is all-day food, so you can, at any time, order their açai bowl, their homemade cakes and their or their sanguches of the world. They also serve a menu of the day.
– Cala Bandida: located on the harbour breakwater, it counts with a privileged location. Open all day for breakfast, brunch, lunch, snacks and dinners. It is one of the gastronomic spaces decorated by our brand Jessica Bataille The Lifestyle Company in Jávea.
Where to eat:
– A Bordo: perfect for good fish freshly from the market and rice dishes at the Club Náutico, right on the harbour.
– La Cantina de Jávea: to soak up the local atmosphere, go to this restaurant on the fishing quay, choose a table on the terrace, order tapas, fish and chips.
– La Bandideta: this chiringuito is located in Cala Granadella, one of the most popular beaches in Jávea for its striking turquoise colour. It is a beach bar where you can enjoy some pizzettas cooked in a wood-fired oven or a rice dish of octopus with artichokes with a view of the sea.
– Da Giulia: Italian restaurant that will delight the youngest members of the family, the perfect place for a meal with the family. Try their “cocas”, pizzas and stuffed pasta… but leave room for dessert!
Where to dine:
– Volta i Volta: located in the historic old town of Jávea, this is one of the restaurants not to be missed. Its home cooking recovers traditional Mediterranean recipes but adding a contemporary touch to them.
– Chola: a restaurant with a travelling cuisine, with Latin American and Asian fusion dishes with Mediterranean ingredients. In summer, book several days in advance for a table on the inner courtyard terrace.
– Chiringuito La Caleta: to enjoy a glass of wine watching the sunset and dine with the sound of the waves in the background, in one of the oldest and most pleasant chiringuitos in Jávea.
– Bonamb: the only restaurant with 2 Michelin stars and 3 Repsol Suns in Jávea. Its chef, Alberto Ferruz, offers several tasting menus based on the Mediterranean.
– Tula: with 1 Michelin star and 1 Repsol Sun is another gastronomic stop in Jávea. The young creative tandem formed by Borja, in the kitchen and Clara, in the dining room, will make you feel at home. They are committed to product cuisine, with dishes that always surprise.
– Terra Jávea: a restaurant that perfectly embodies the Mediterranean way of life, with a summer cuisine. Its terrace is an oasis!
– Cajita Azul: This colourful and cosy tavern is authenticity made into a bar. There is always music, a good atmosphere and a blackboard full of recommendations.
– La Trastienda: a bar decorated with recycled wood by local artist Álvaro Tamarit, where you can have some wine and tapas.
– Santa Coqueta: modern tavern decorated with natural materials such as terracotta, specialising in croquettes, tapas, cold meats, preserves, wines and beers.
– Carnaval Jávea: creative cuisine on the Arenal Beach, in a beautiful place with a very extensive menu, including Asian, Mexican and Thai dishes. You’ll be spoilt for choice!